Layton, Utah

763 North 700 East

Centerville, UT 84014

801-683-9595

800-531-7452

C. Spencer Reynolds decided to rip off a small business in Layton by taking in a text message advertisement, using it, then handing the digital coupon over to his wife and having her use it, then after the custard store declined to allow them to use the digital coupon more than once, Mr. Reynolds decided to blackmail the business with a social media smear campaign, a video on Youtube, and posting on a prominent consumer advocate's facebook page in Utah.

Questioning Success markets itself as a training and consulting company for small businesses.

It is this person's opinion that Mr. Reynolds has decided to use his limited skills to bully a small business.

I hope that anyone considering doing business with Mr. Reynolds consider that if for any reason Mr. Reynolds is dissatisfied with his relationship with you, you might end up all over the internet being painted as a bad company or person.

His dispute with the custard store was over $5.

Would you do business with this guy?

Had an Experience with QuestioningSuccess?

Comments

mee

He's probably a Mormon scam artist.

Backpage - Beautiful natural redhead for sensual massage!! (Incall only) - 25 (Pittsburgh outcall/incall south hills) Backpage "This ad is a SCAM & RIP-OFF ARTIST! See what happened to me below… "Let me make your day with a sensual massage you wont forget! Relax and unwind while..." Read more Presscenter Kickstarter Marketing - Presscenter.co Kickstarter PR service scam Presscenter Kickstarter Marketing "I bought the "Big Bang" plan from presscenter.co after they send me a message on my Kickstarter. I paid $399 ! for it, supposedly a discount from a $1099 package...." Read more MoneyLion Scam Moneylion "I joined MoneyLion initially because of the referral program. I referred several friends, and then posted my referral link in a couple groups on Facebook. All with the belief I..." Read more Sps Review Forum complaints to the Federal Trade Commission and FBI Sps Review Forum "Anyone should do the same, complaints to the Federal Trade Commission and FBI. Sps Review Forum Scam - complaint to the Federal Trade Commission. Sps Review Forum Scam - complaint to..." Read more Verizon - Not given prepaid service I paid for Verizon "On June 1, 2017, I tried to purchase internet access from my Verizon Jetpack device but did not receive what I had originally paid for. I spoke with customer service..." Read more Had to Pay Shipping to Return Defective Item from Houzz. Houzz "I ordered an area rug from Houzz based on the colors depicted on the Houzz site. The colors were very important and needed to match exactly as depicted. Upon arrival,..." Read more Bella Serata - Ripoff - right under our nose Bella Serata "The special was to buy the trial product (30ml) jar of Bella Serata and at the page where you add your CC# info there is a small link at the..." Read more At-home Decor Superstore Customers Albany, NY At-home Decor Superstore "Customers come in all the time saying they are shopping but they are really breaking products, opening products that are zip tied and stealing product that are in the store...." Read more