QuestioningSuccess - C. Spencer Reynolds - Questioning Success
763 North 700 East
Centerville, UT 84014
C. Spencer Reynolds decided to rip off a small business in Layton by taking in a text message advertisement, using it, then handing the digital coupon over to his wife and having her use it, then after the custard store declined to allow them to use the digital coupon more than once, Mr. Reynolds decided to blackmail the business with a social media smear campaign, a video on Youtube, and posting on a prominent consumer advocate's facebook page in Utah.
Questioning Success markets itself as a training and consulting company for small businesses.
It is this person's opinion that Mr. Reynolds has decided to use his limited skills to bully a small business.
I hope that anyone considering doing business with Mr. Reynolds consider that if for any reason Mr. Reynolds is dissatisfied with his relationship with you, you might end up all over the internet being painted as a bad company or person.
His dispute with the custard store was over $5.
Would you do business with this guy?
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Ordered the wireless head set from Mobstub online. They provided me a tracking number abs said it was sent through usps. After never receiving, i contacted usps. They said the..."
- "I signed up my company FASTAXI with Cartvertising in Sept 2014 for 20% of the back facing ads and 100% of the front facing on 400 carts. I made..."
- "Jason Brouwer (President) and his siding/roofing company, "The Gopher Company Inc." were summonsed to appear in Hennepin County's Fourth Judicial District Court for neglectful subcontracting of our Albertville home replacement..."
- "Went to Chili's in Layton, Utah for a family dinner early on Saturday evening and pulled into a half empty parking lot, so we thought we'd arrived before the dinner..."
- "I signed with them with promise to save money including the lease payment I am paying double what I was and the device I signed the lease for doesn't work..."
- "Read reviews in the photos provided...."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."
- "Good Afternoon Ms Rodriguez, I an sending this email to request a refund on the improper fitting dentures that Merit Coast made. As we previously discussed when I first went to the..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."